»Gerweck GmbH is a leading provider of galvanic surface plating and metal plating solutions. With a competent and motivated team, decades of experience, modern electroplating lines, and state-of-the-art analysis methods, we are a supplier to customers in a wide range of industries, such as automotive, e-mobility, medical technology, telecommunications, etc.
- 1981 Heinz Gerweck founds Gerweck Schleif- und Polierbetrieb in Büchig, Germany. Almost right from the start, the first technical parts for Deutsche Bahn are produced with the help of a silver bath.
- 1990 The existing premises are extended and a drum and rack barrel plating system goes into operation.
- 1998 Heinz Gerweck’s son, Michael Gerweck, joins the company after completing his vocational training as an electroplating master. Gerweck GmbH is founded.
- 2011 The company moves to larger premises in the Gölshausen industrial estate due to increased demand. The building has sufficient space for additional drum and rack electroplating lines and for setting up the first selective reel-to-reel line. New administration offices are also added. The second partner, Martin Neufang, joins the company.
- 2012-2015 Further reel-to-reel lines are set up and put into operation.
- 2018 The administration moves and production expands to another location in Gölshausen, Germany. The logistics center is also expanded.
- 2018-2020 Additional reel-to-reel lines and conventional electroplating systems are added to the production at the new location.
Head of Development